Friday, February 6, 2009

Fab Jewelry Find!




I stopped into an "old favorite" yesterday. It's been a few years since I've shopped at Hornor and Harrison on Grand Central Avenue in Parkersburg. I've always enjoyed their selection and service.

While shopping, feilding emails, texts and phone calls I managed to focus on finding some fantastic jewelry. I picked up some metallic bronze and green bangles and two necklaces! The prices were unbelievable and I couldn't say no!

I also noticed they had several wardrobe fixers like the Hollywood Tape. I'm an avid collector so I bought extra for our shoot on Saturday.

I started talking with a very friendly staff member and she let me know they're the only retailer in the area that carries Seven for All Mankind jeans and they're quite popular. I also noticed an interesting pair of jeans that guarantee to give you an instant tummy tuck! Love it!

When I asked the salesperson what the hot seller was this month she replied "the sweaters on sale!" I agreed, it's still too early to think about spring fashions.

No comments:

Post a Comment