Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sales in Beckley & Lewisburg!

Hi everyone! It's Jess again, filling in for Kim! I promised to fill you in on my fashion finds after my Beckley shopping trip. Good news! If you're looking for deals, look no further! Visit the southern part of the state and find serious sales in Beckley & Lewisburg. Last week I hit Crossroads Mall in Beckley and found major discounts at stores like Belk & American Eagle. My mom found tops with adorable prints, bought 2 classic button-downs, and fell in love with a pair of Jones New York black pants that will take her from day-to-night! All for under $100 at Belk! I picked up some Ugg look-alikes from American Eagle for under $30!

In Lewisburg I was in style heaven at Yarid's, where there was a shoe sale to end all shoe sales! Burberry ballet flats & Stuart Weitzman heels for less than $100! I snatched up a pair of Juicy Couture peep-toe patent leather pumps for only $50!

Where are you finding fashion treasures? WV LIVING wants to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment